Aloe Powder-Mixed Berry Flavor, Premier
Aloe Vera Powder
- Enhances Healthy Digestion, Nutrient Absorption, and Efficient Elimination*
- Supports the Repair and Healing of Damaged Skin, and Mucous Membranes of the Body from Gums to Gut*
- Contains Acemannan, a Soothing, Complex Sugar present in Aloe’s Inner Leaf, Associated with Aloe’s Therapeutic Benefits.*
- Naturally Supports Healthy Metabolism.*
- A Nutritive, Functional Food That Supports General Health and Wellness*
- Sourced from Organically Grown, Inner Leaf Aloe vera Carefully Freeze-dried and Concentrated to Soothe all Tissue Issues.*
Ingredients and Recommended Usage
Serving Size 1 Scoop (7g)
Servings Per Container 30
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 6g
- Total Sugars 1g
- Added Sugars 1g
- Protein 1g
- Organic Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) (inner leaf) 2g
- acemannan 100mg
Mix 1 scoop daily in food or drinks or as directed by a health professional.
Premier Research Labs is pleased to bring you our latest cutting-edge nutritional supplement: Premier Aloe Powder. This unique aloe vera product leverages the long history as a safe and effective traditional medicine with state-of-the-art test methods and processing technology to bring you a formulation that is unmatched in potency, effectiveness, and taste.
Premier Aloe Powder features organically grown and harvested inner-leaf gel from Aloe barbardensis leaves, which is immediately freeze-dried using proprietary methods that protect the aloe’s heat-sensitive nutrients and bioactive compounds. An industry first, this innovative aloe product offers a 200:1 concentrated aloe powder, 200 times more concentrated than the fresh plant, delivering tissue toning, antioxidant-packed nutrients.
Current clinical evidence suggests that drinking aloe vera’s inner gel may aid in digestion, mucosal or tissue health, diabetes, skin health, and general wellness. Premier Aloe Powder delivers an array of array of antioxidant nutrients and bioactive compounds, including the powerhouse polysaccharide, acemannan. Research indicates that acemannan is associated with aloe gel’s ability to modulate inflammation while supporting healthy digestion, metabolism, and gut microbiome.
Our mixed berry-flavored aloe powder is naturally sweetened with concentrated juices of polyphenol-packed fruits including black currant, raspberry, cranberry, and blueberry to produce a mildly astringent, flavorful, and refreshing drink mix. The pairing of powdered aloe vera with berries makes our product distinct in nutritional value, taste, and color and provides endless possibilities for mixing aloe vera-infused tonic beverages that are both nutritious and delicious.
*The products and claims made about specific products on or through this Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.