EPA/DHA Marine Softgels
EPA DHA Supplement Softgels
- Clay-Purified Fish Oil Softgels with omega-3 fatty acids
- Deep sea fish oil without molecular distillation
- Naturally purified using a cold filtration process (no solvents used) to remove contaminants and saturated fatty acids to leave only healthy triglycerides
Ingredients and Recommended Usage
Serving size 2 softgel capsules
Servings Per Container 45
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 1.5g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Fish Oil (from anchovy, sardine, mackerel, skipjack, tuna) 2,000mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 320mg
- DHA (Docasahexaenoic Acid) 200mg
Take 2 softgels daily or as directed by a health professional.
Feed your brain, support your joints and promote cardiovascular health with pure EPA/DHA omega-3 fatty acids! EPA/DHA Marine Softgels offer natural docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from the original fish oil without molecular distillation. Our cold filtration process does not require heavy manipulation, high heat processing or the use of harsh solvents to separate the EPA and DHA. Finally, a pure, all natural fish oil!
Our Fish Oil is purified fish oil that is naturally refined to remove contaminants and saturated fatty acids to leave only healthy triglycerides as OMEGA-3 poly-unsaturated fatty acids in the form of DHA and EPA. It is naturally preserved from oxidation using mixed tocopherol and other appropriate antioxidants. The Fish Oil packaging process utilizes filtration and inert gas blanketing to further ensure purity and preserve the product.