Organic Castor Oil, Premier
- The World's Finest Quality Castor Oil from India
- No added parabens, artificial color or fragrance, undesirable preservatives, or cheap oil additives
- Excellent for use in Castor Oil Packs
- Considered to be one of the finest skin emollients known
- Called the Palma Christi ("Palm of Christ") with a history of use dating back to biblical times
- Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Directions: Gently cleanse skin, then massage a few drops of Premier Organic Castor Oil into the desired skin area, once or twice daily. For soft hair, add a few drops to your favorite shampoo before washing.
For Castor Oil Packs, apply 1 tablespoon of Premier Organic Castor Oil on 2 layers of cotton flannel, then apply to the desired body area up to 30 minutes (with dry heat if desired). Discard pack after use. May be repeated several times per week.
Castor oil is an ancient oil called the “hand of Christ,” and has been used for thousands of years by many cultures, especially for skin health and cleansing.
This castor oil is sourced from India, considered to be the finest source of castor oil in the world, where many generations of growers have cultivated their fields according to ancient traditions. Premier Organic Castor Oil can be used on organic cotton flannel to make castor oil packs for excellent cleansing results.