- Features premium montmorillonite clay with calcium smectites, silica, and mineral oxides
- Unique, natural sorptive power and ability to cleanse*
- High-quality clays have been used for centuries in many cultures for cleansing
Premier Oral Poultices with Bentonite Clay and Zeolite
Promotes Effective Cleansing of Targeted Areas
5 oz Powder / container
- Proprietary Blend of Calcium-Based Bentonite and Zeolite (laumontite form)
Facial or Body Use: Mix 1 teaspoon of Medi-Detox Pack with purified water (or preferably, Medi-Mineral Serum) to make a paste. Apply to target area for 10 minutes, then rinse off.
Dental Use: Mix ¼ teaspoon of Medi-Detox Pack powder in a plastic (or nonmetallic) container with just enough aloe liquid (preferred) or purified water to create a thick, paste-like clay ball. Next, place this clay ball inside your mouth and form it around the target area (such as a target tooth or gum area) which you wish to cleanse. Hold the ball in place for 5 to 7 minutes with your finger. Lastly, remove and discard the clay ball. Then rinse your mouth with purified water.
The Medi-Detox Pack is an effective, cleansing dental pack which contains premium quality bentonite clay and zeolite minerals. High quality clays and minerals have been used for centuries in many cultures to promote cleansing. In the past, certain sources were highly prized for their amazingly diverse cleansing effects. Bentonite is a smectite clay that has been formed through volcanic activity.
It exhibits a unique crystalline structure. These crystalline molecules act as transducers of light frequencies to encourage the cleansing process. Smectite clay has a unique, natural sorptive power with cleansing properties.
Once the clay mixture of this product has been used for cleansing of the oral cavity, its unique sorptive power has been exhausted so it is best to discard and not re-use it. Please enjoy the powerful effects of this excellent pack.
Smectite clays initially form through volcanic activity. They have a crystalline structure that is unique to each clay. These crystalline molecules act as transducers of light frequencies to encourage the cleansing process. Smectite clays have a unique, natural adsorptive power has been exhausted so it is best to discard the clay.
- An effective cleansing pack featuring premium montmorillonite clay that naturally contains adsorptive calcium smectites, silica and mineral oxides.
- High quality clays and minerals have been used for centuries in many cultures for cleansing. In the past, certain sources of clay were highly prized for their amazingly diverse cleansing effects.