pH Minerals, Premier (8 oz)
- Ionic mineral concentrate from Utah's Great Salt Lake
- Potent, broad-spectrum source of ionic pH balancing minerals with 99% sodium removed
- Rich in ionic magnesium and many trace minerals, including sulphur, boron, lithium, and more
- Rich source of magnesium
- Proper magnesium intake can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
- Some scientific evidence suggests that diets with adequate magnesium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure (hypertension), a condition associated with many factors. The FDA has concluded that the scientific evidence supporting the claim, is inconsistent and not conclusive*
- Magnesium supports normal metabolism including energy production,nerve, and muscle function*
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Supplement FactsServing Size 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
Servings Per Container 94
- Magnesium 190 mg
- Chloride 620 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- Sulfate 15 mg
- Sulfur 15 mg
- Lithium 690 mcg
- Boron 245 mcg
Take 1/2 teaspoon daily in 1 liter of juice or water. For those who are sensitive, dilute 1/4 tsp. in 2 liters of water. May also be taken in soups and foods. Due to the concentrated nature of these minerals, do not take undiluted.
Premier pH Minerals is a broad spectrum liquid concentrate from Utah's Great Salt Lake minerals. It contains an electrochemically charged source of minerals that naturally provides a good source of magnesium. This unique mineral product is derived by a proprietary sun-evaporation process which reduces sodium levels, leaving a perfect mineral concentrate for outstanding mineral support.* Minerals are essential for good health although the body cannot produce them. Minerals must be consumed in the diet or taken in supplemental form.