pH Minerals, Premier (2 oz)
Liquid Minerals (2oz)
- Ionic mineral concentrate from Utah's Great Salt Lake
- Potent, broad-spectrum source of ionic pH balancing minerals with 99% sodium removed
- Rich in ionic magnesium and many trace minerals, including sulphur, boron, lithium, and more
- Rich source of magnesium
- Proper magnesium intake can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
- Some scientific evidence suggests that diets with adequate magnesium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure (hypertension), a condition associated with many factors. The FDA has concluded that the scientific evidence supporting the claim, is inconsistent and not conclusive*
- Magnesium supports normal metabolism including energy production,nerve, and muscle function*
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Ingredients and Recommended Usage
Serving Size 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
Servings Per Container 21
- Magnesium 180 mg
- Chloride 620 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- Sulfate 11 mg
- Sulfur 18 mg
- Lithium 740 mcg
- Boron 270 mcg
99% sodium removed
Take 1/2 teaspoon daily in 1 liter of juice or water. For those who are sensitive, dilute 1/4 tsp. in 2 liters of water. May also be taken in soups and foods. Due to the concentrated nature of these minerals, it is recommended that you do not take them undiluted.
Premier pH Minerals is a broad spectrum liquid concentrate from Utah's Great Salt Lake minerals. It contains an electrochemically charged source of minerals that naturally provides a good source of magnesium. This unique mineral product is derived by a proprietary sun-evaporation process which reduces sodium levels, leaving a perfect mineral concentrate for outstanding mineral support. Minerals are essential for good health although the body cannot produce them. Minerals must be consumed in the diet or taken in supplemental form.